Really fantastic points. Take your dreams and make them a reality, folks. Take your future into your own hands, regardless of what it is you want to do. From the sciences to the arts. Stop waiting for someone to hand you an opportunity and start creating your own. Small businesses are the backbone of our economy and provide jobs for millions of people across the country. Take control of your life.
The Aspiring Actress.
I cannot wait to take the plunge and properly start my business. There are many reasons for this:
- I have ambition
- I have ideas
- I crave success
- I want to leave some kind of mark on the world – is ‘legacy’ too strong?
- I want my future to be in my hands
- I want to do what I enjoy – Working fulltime, that’s eight hours a day and forty hours a week, at least. Why spend that time being an employee in a job I don’t enjoy, when I could be doing something I love?
- I have had some bad experiences as an employee and would love to become the amazing boss I never had
- I love to create
- I want to build a solid foundation that will make enough money to support me and my family
- I want to make certain people proud of me – not least, myself!
View original post 862 more words